The 3 most stressful times in life are home buying/selling, getting married and having a family. Any major decision requires research and careful analysis. When you're buying a home, the right location, the number of bedrooms or bathrooms and outdoor space is only a part of the process. The market changes frequently so there are many other factors to think about.
In preparation to buy, you'll need to know how much spending power you have, the mortgage rate that you are approved for and about how much your payments will be. You'd want to know all of that going in, anyway. Sellers have been requiring that all offers be presented with proof that the buyer can buy (with a loan pre-approval letter or proof of cash) while they are also weighing every term of the buyer's offer. A buyer today that doesn't come prepared to a home showing is at a disadvantage because, in this quick market, they may miss out on buying that home.
In my orientation, I will go over each step of the home buying process starting from that moment to the closing table and beyond. During the transaction, I will remind you of what we discussed with each step we take. The market changes frequently and, even if you've owned a home for years, this information will provide you with an advantage. At the same time, I'm learning about and understanding what your needs and wants are so I can provide the best service. Finding a home isn't the hard part; after that we need to determine what the terms will be of your offer. Any offer you make will be specifically tailored to the seller and the property we are writing the offer on.
There is no charge for this orientation so you have nothing to lose.. There is also no obligation so, when we are done, you get to decide if you're ready to get started. We coach experienced and first time buyers, alike.
We can provide you with information and sources about neighborhoods, schools and other local community amenities that suit your lifestyle.
As a buyer, you NEED to be prepared when you enter the market. You also need representation because the name on the sign is working in the seller’s best interests. This is why you should trust AGORA Realty to represent you.
- 23+ years of full-time experience in the Middle Tennessee Market
- Buyer Orientation: We walk you through the buying process, step by step, so that there are no surprises. We learn about your needs while getting to know you. We can do this in person or via video chat.
- In a hot seller's market, we know that homes aren’t on the market long so we will work around your schedule to view property. If you aren't in the area yet, we will visit the property and record a video walkthrough for you.
- Unsurpassed negotiation skills which are imperative to get you a home in any type of market.
- We follow a strict code of ethics. Your needs come before ours or any seller's.
- Years of knowledge about Middle Tennessee areas from many years of working with local buyers and sellers.
- Reliability: We promise to keep you up to date in real-time and answer your calls, texts or emails, quickly.
- Stick-to-itiveness: we don’t stop until you have a home.
- We are your agent for life and welcome to contact us anytime during or after your transaction.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Aly on Broker Talk
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!